Book Your Blepharoplasty Consultation
During Your Blepharoplasty Consultation, You’ll Receive;
- A FREE Assessment Of Your Eyes & Face ($163 Value)
- A Step by Step Eye Area Transformation Plan ($112 Value)
- Information on Surgical & Non-Surgical Ways to Revitalise the Eyelid Area
- The Expected Results You Can Achieve
- All Your Special Questions Answered
- Clear Pricing, Special Offer & Payment Options
As we age, the skin around your eyes becomes loose, begins to sag and shows signs of aging. You look weary and tired. Puffy bags form below your eyes. Daily activities like driving or reading become more and more difficult because drooping eyelids obscure your vision. Needless to say, your self-confidence drops.
Does that sound familiar to you?
It’s not a horror story. It’s what ageing does to our eyelids and how it can impact our lives. Out of all facial features, the eyes have the most dramatic impact on appearance. That is why many people are concerned with the issues mentioned above. If you find yourself in this situation, it may be just the right time to consider Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty).
Safely achieve jaw-dropping results
- Rejuvenate your eyelids and get a more rested and pleasant appearance.
- Safely remove excess eyelid skin to restore those lost youthful eye qualities.
- Rectify the bags around your eyes to get elegant lines of the lower eyelid
- Reduce puffy-looking eye areas above your eyes for a refreshed and naturally youthful appearance.
- Look brighter with a greater visibility of upper eyelashes
- Improve peripheral vision by removing overhanging eyelids
- Boost your confidence by getting rid of that tired, aged facial appearance
Click to see Dr. Attalla explaining the ins and outs of Eyelid Surgery.
Request Your FREE Blepharoplasty
Why Dr. Attalla Is Your Best Choice For Eyelid Surgery
Dr Mark Attalla
MBBCHa, FACCS – Cosmetic Surgeon
Dr Mark Attalla has over 20 year’s experience in eyelid surgery. He has the expert knowledge of the deep and superficial structures of the face. During your private consultation, he will discuss the benefits of eyelid surgery with you and answer any questions you may have about the procedure. He will assess your eye areas and current level of skin laxity. Once Dr Attalla has a good understanding of the outcomes you are looking for, he will walk you through the steps of a personalized eyelid surgery plan. Dr Attalla will take your health history, as well as current medication and supplement use, into consideration. This will help him tailor your treatment to you and your health profile.
We want you to feel well-informed before moving forward with any cosmetic treatments. Write down your questions and bring them with you to your consultation. This will make sure we answer every single one! If you have any questions after your consultation, we invite you to reach out to us.
As one of Australia’s most experienced cosmetic surgery clinics, we guarantee:
- All major surgical procedures are performed with an anaesthetist at an accredited day surgery hospital.
- All consultations are booked and take place with the surgeon who will be performing the procedure, not a clinic consultant.
- All pre and post-operative appointments are included in our quotes.
Flexible, Affordable Eyelid Surgery Pricing
Eyelid surgery is available for purchasing from just $129 per week, or a one-time amount starting from $5,999. With flexible arrangements we can help make your treatment more affordable. We work with most insurance companies and have many accepted payment plan options.
One Time Payment
Special Price of Eyelid Surgery is $5,999.
Frequently Asked Questions
Terms and Conditions:
- The cost is an estimate based on an example when the patient is insured. The overall cost can differ from case to case depending on if the patient is insured or non-insured.
- This pricing calculation is a guide only. The specific weekly payment amount will be adjusted in relation to the size of the deposit made by the patient.
- The quoted cost is for the surgical fee only, which includes the cost of the surgeon’s fee, the assistant surgeon’s fee and all related follow up visits.
- Additional fees for hospital and anaesthetic fees will still apply. Prospective patients are encouraged to talk to their insurer for more precise costing.
- The price is calculated based on a weekly payment charged over a 1-year period, consisting of 52 equal payments.
- Payment for the surgery and anaesthetist are required 1 week prior to your surgery. The payments for hospital fees are required upon admission.
- Patients are encouraged to book a consultation with Chelsea Cosmetics to have a clear surgical plan developed and so that they are informed of their different options. An initial appointment with Chelsea Cosmetics in some cases could require an additional fee of $100 if the condition is medically related, with the potential to receive a partial refund from Medicare for some procedures. The Medicare rebate if the patient has a referral is from $40-75 depending on the Medicare item number used.
- This initial consultation fee will be deducted from the surgical costs if the patient books the procedure through the Chelsea Cosmetics.
- Results will vary from person to person.