Have you ever looked at a younger person and wished you would have skin that is plump and smooth like theirs?
Younger skin is healthier, soft and has more elasticity too. Skin is healthy and plump when tissues holding it are compact and healthy including the fatty layer, the blood vessels, the supporting collagen fibres and the hydrating gel. Earlier facial lines used to be filled. However with revolutionary products in cosmetic surgery we can now restore the basic volume disorder thereby attaining better, natural and longer lasting outcome.
We work from 9am – 5pm Tuesday to Friday and from 9am – 1pm on Saturday. You could also choose to have a live chat with us. Alternatively, you could simply click on the “Contact Us” tab on our top menu and we will reach out to you.
Terms and Conditions:
- Limit of 1 voucher per person
- Valid for ages 18 and over
- Not recommended if you are allergic or sensitive to biomaterials
- If you have severe ptosis or a great deal of excess skin, consult your doctor
- Results will vary for each person
- Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between patient and practitioner
- Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risk. Before proceeding, a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner is recommended
- Recommended only for patients who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
- Not suitable for those who are pregnant, breast feeding, have neuromusular disease, bells palsy or any active skin disease
- Fillers may be required for a more enhanced look
*Banner image from Pinterest
Why Choose Chelsea Cosmetics?
Most Advanced Technologies
We always look for the most advanced technology all over the world and we pioneered Stem cells/ fat transplant, Skin Mesotherapy gun and Plasma pen fibroblast treatment.
Dr Mark Attalla has a 10+ years experience in comsetic surgery. All the patients are examined well for their suitability for surgeries and all the required tests are done before surgery.
We also pride ourselves with keeping up to date with the ever changing cosmetic industry. Continuous learning is the only way we can provide the latest and most effective procedures.
How it Works
Dermal fillers are gel or liquid like materials that are injected in the skin to restore facial contours and diminish wrinkles or lines. It is performed under local anaesthesia, along with topical numbing creams, ice and other agents.
Types of Dermal Fillers at Chelsea Cosmetics:
Temporary dermal fillers are made of a polymer of a sugar in a gel form. There are different types of temporary and they range from very soft fillers that are injected very superficially to thick filler that is injected in the deep tissues to achieve long lasting effect and more projection.
Temporary filler thickness and longevity of the results depends on:
- Concentration of temporary fillers particles per ml of the gel.
- Temporary fillers particle size which ranges from 250 microns to 1000 microns.
- Degree of cross linking which ranging from non cross linked (linear), minimal cross- linked gel and high degree of cross linking.
- Cross-linking of the temporary filler molecule may be a possible chemical modification via which to improve the problem of the penetration of filler. Diffusion and penetration studies demonstrated that the formation of smaller particles of temporary filler by means of cross-linking resulted in better diffusion through the human epidermis as compared with linear type of it, which did not penetrate.
- Gel hardness (G’), or rheological (flow) properties, is another differentiating factor in yemporary fillers. The higher the G’ the stiffer the product and the more difficult it will be to inject.
- VYCROSSTM technology, which uses an innovative combination of low and high molecular weight of the temporary filler to improve the cross-linking efficiency of the temporary filler chains.
Benefits of TM technology
- The filler is much smoother & natural looking
- Easier to inject, therefore less pain when injecting
- Difficult to perceive any filler in the skin
- Results that can last up to 18 months.
This produce is an ultra-smooth gel for a more natural look and feel, minimal swelling and bruising, as well as improved duration.
Temporary dermal fillers can help in:
- Smooth out lines around nose and mouth.
- Enhance & restore volume to sunken cheeks.
- Diminish vertical lip lines
- Plump & enhance the lips
- Smooth out a chin crease
Semi permanent filler
Semi permanent filler is synthetic filler but it is also available naturally in our bones. It is prepared as a microscopic particles suspended in a gel. The Semi permanent filler particles work on specialised collagen producing cells in the dermis. filler is typically thicker than that of a temporary filler, and the results will typically last longer as well, about 12 months for most patients.
Collagen stimulating filler
Collagen stimulating filler is a biodegradable synthetic substance and it is biocompatible (means it is safe to use in the body), Collagen stimulating dermal fillers are considered a “semi-permanent,” as the results typically last more than 2 years, and can help stimulate collagen production. Collagen stimulating filler is typically used to treat deeper facial wrinkles.
It comes in a powder form vials. It has to be prepared by adding water for injection and local anaesthetic to the powder at least 24-48 hours before injection. Usually full face treatment for optimal collagen stimulation requires 3 sessions. Two vials of Poly-L-lactic Acid are used per session and It is recommended to have 6 weeks interval in between the sessions to have enough time for collagen stimulation.
Post injection the area has to be massaged in circular manner 5 minutes 5 times per day for few weeks to get the best possible results.
Collagen stimulating fillers are usually used in the following areas:</p
- Temporal area. For volume loss in the temporal area and it has a very good lifting effect on the lower face.
- Lateral cheeks. Eg.to plump your cheeks after weight loss.
- Mandibular lines. To improve mandible definition.
Permanent filer emerges easily with the body’s own tissues. It is biocompatible, non-allergenic and non-absorbable hydrogel consisting of approximately 97.5% water and 2.5% cross -linked Permanent filer gel. Permanent fillers are hydrophilic,which means they lower the chances of forming biofilm, due to perpetual exchange of water with the neighbouring tissues.
The hydrogel is homogeneous and does not include micro-particles. Its main purpose is to instil volume. Permanent filer hydrogel’s results do not depend on the reaction of any external materials to micro-particles which may behave as host irritants. Hence it does not cause fibrosis or tissue hardening
These fillers do not degenerate with time, thereby producing long term results.
It merges with the skin tissues through a fibrous network. The gel does not move from where it has been placed. Over a short period of time hydrogel becomes a natural part of the skin. Such fillers are stored at room temperature and no skin test is required prior to treatment.
What are they most suitable for?
Permanent filer hydrogel fillers can be used for treating deep-seated facial lines (such as nasolabial folds). It can also be used for:
- Enhancing lips
- Restoring facial volume lost due to aging
- Treating facial deformities
- Treating depressed scars
- Enhancing cheekbones and jawline
- It is not suitable for treating fine wrinkles.
During the initial consultation, our cosmetic specialist in Melbourne will evaluate your face; review your medical history and allergy history. He will discuss with you the risks and side effects, the expectations and post procedure instructions. It is recommended not to take any fish oil, NSAIDs (e.g., aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen) or blood thinners, as these increase the likelihood of bruising.
Once you have decided to get a dermal fillers in Melbourne, the treatment procedure will start. The area will be cleaned, and a numbing cream will be applied prior to injection. Most of fillers contain local anaesthetic which is intended to help minimise discomfort during and after your treatment.
You will be able to notice results immediately after fillers injections. Some patients could experience mild bruising and swelling that usually subsides over the days following treatment. You will be able to resume normal activities after the treatment. It is recommended not to apply makeup the day of the procedure and to take the day off from exercise or other strenuous activity.
Before and After Gallery
Most Popular FAQs
Dermal filler comes in a gel form and it is designed to replace volume loss but it does not affect the facial movements and that makes the face fuller and looking younger while anti wrinkle injection is designed to freeze the muscle action locally and that stops the wrinkles. Dermal fillers cannot replace antiwrinkle injection and vice versa.
Dermal fillers differ in their longevity depending on the brand; even each and every brand has different strength and density.
The thicker is the dermal filler the longer it lasts. Some dermal filler last more than others. In general they last from 8-24 month.
After injecting dermal fillers is common to experience some swelling that could last for 24-48 hours.
Some people can consume dermal filler quicker than others and that is usually happens if they are more active or having a much faster metabolism. Dermal fillers as well as collagen get damaged by UVB exposure, so wearing a good physical sunscreen can prolong the results of dermal fillers.
Some of the dermal fillers are reversible and some are not. The reversible ones have higher safety than the non reversible. In rare conditions where the results are not satisfactory or if an artery got injected accidentally during the treatment, the treating doctor can inject a special medicine called Hylaze which dissolves the product and reverse the dermal filler effect.
At Chelsea Cosmetics we charge from $450 – $770 for 1ml of dermal filler, depending on the filler used. Have a read of our dermal filler cost page to find out more about all treatment prices.
Have a read of our costs page for a full breakdown. We do not use collagen or permanent dermal fillers at Chelsea Cosmetics as we feel that they are not safe.