Book Your Liposuction Consultation
and Get Body Scan & Exam
Valued At $275 For FREE
During Your Liposuction Consult, You’ll Receive;
- FREE Comprehensive Body Fat Evaluation ($163 Value)
- A Step By Step Body Transformation Plan ($112 Value)
- Information on Alternate Procedures to Surgery
- Expected Results
- All Your Special Questions Answered
- Clear Pricing, Special Offer & Payment Options
Get Information You Need To Make The Right Choice
Before and After Results from Cheslea Cosmetics - Minimally Invasive, Minimal Downtime Lipo Procedure
Surgical and Non-Surgical Fat Reduction
Target Belly Fat, Thighs, Bra Roll, Arms & More
Restore Health - Love Your Body - Looks Years Younger
- Safely remove a large volume of stubborn fat
- Produce the desired permanent results with less discomfort
- Achieve good skin retraction for people with sagging skin after weight loss or giving birth
- Require very little recovery time (3 to 4 days)
Request Your FREE Liposuction
Affordable & Effective Liposuction Options For Women and Men
PAL (Power Assisted Liposuction) is a modernised version of liposuction, also performed using tumescent anaesthesia. PAL involves the cannula being connected to a motorised handpiece which sends micro-vibrations down through the cannula and into the subcutaneous fat beneath the skin. These vibrations gently loosen the fat, making the suction process easier and resulting in less tissue trauma than traditional liposuction.
Similar to traditional liposuction, PAL is also a good choice for a patient with a large volume of fat to be removed, but it is not suitable for those with moderate skin laxity.
Key benefits of PAL Lipo:
- Suitable for large volume fat removal
- Less scarring and bruising post-surgery
- Able to be used on a wider range of areas
- ease of use and greater control over the cannula by the surgeon
- shorter surgery and recovery period
Though it is still a surgical procedure and thus carries some risks, Slim Lipo is a far less invasive option than normal liposuction. This recent liposuction modality is becoming increasingly popular for those looking to sculpt and define their bodies. Uses LASER to melt the fat and tightens the skin in the same time.
Key benefits of Slim Lipo:
- Less invasive than normal liposuction
- Decrease downtime after procedure with rapid recovery
- With the targeted approach, problems areas can be easily reduced within a few treatment sessions
- It’s a minimally invasive liposuction. Laser lipo doesn’t require a large incision, and thus can be a simpler and less stressful undertaking.
- It facilitates collagen. The procedure naturally stimulates your body’s ability to produce the protein we know as collagen. This in turn creates that youthful ‘tautness’ in the skin.
- You’ll have less ‘sagging’. Laser lipo naturally tightens skin, minimising the common post-lipo patient complaint about skin hanging loose after fat removal.
- Reduced bruising. All surgery comes with its recovery times, but laser lipo generally has a much shorter downtime requirement, and tends to cause less bruising.
- Produce visible results in a single procedure
- Easily remove large amounts of stored fat
- Can result in smoother skin, even in delicate areas like the arms and neck
- Helps refine and accentuate the appearance of muscles.
Here at Chelsea Cosmetics Melbourne, we are thrilled to now offer CoolSculpting as the cutting-edge technology for getting rid of stubborn fat. It is a totally non-invasive liposuction procedure, eliminating the need to use knives, needles, or even lasers. Instead, CoolSculpting employs revolutionary technology that uses super low temperatures (between 2-7 degrees Celsius) on problem areas to reduce fat.
- No anaesthesia
- No surgery
- No risk of infection, scarring or other serious complications
- No downtime
- Safe and effective
See Why Dr. Attalla Is The Best Choice For Your Liposculpture
Dr Mark Attalla
MBBCHa, FACCS – Cosmetic Surgeon
Dr. Mark Attalla has over 20 year’s experience in liposuction and places patient safety and satisfaction as his top priorities. Dr Attalla, the medical team and the support team at Chelsea Cosmetics clinic pride themselves on providing patients with the best patient services, so your comfort while visiting our clinic is important to us. No matter if you are nervous about your procedure, or simply need someone there to steady your nerves, our team will be more than happy to assist you.
As one of Australia’s most experienced Liposuction specialist clinics, we guarantee to:
- ensure that all major surgical procedures are performed with an anaesthetist at an accredited day surgery hospital.
- all consultations are booked and take place with the surgeon who will be performing the procedure, not a clinic consultant.
- all pre and post operative appointments are included in our quotes.
Other things you can consider;
- We specialise in liposuction (both surgical & non-surgical procedure)
- Over 20 years experience in liposuction
- All-inclusive pricing packages
- Free consultations with your surgeon
- Continuing interest in cutting edge technologies in liposuction. results to his clients.
Before & After Results
Flexible, Affordable Liposuction Pricing
Get your next liposuction purchase for as little as $59 per week or a one time amount starting from $2990. With flexible arrangements we can help make your treatment more affordable. We work with most insurance companies and have many accepted payment options, helping to set you on a course to better health more quickly.
- $59 per week or $234 per month for 24 months (for three areas of Lipo)
- $68 per week or $271 per month for 24 months (for three areas of Slim Lipo)
- $87 per week or $346 per month for 24 months (for 4 areas of Lipo)
- $100 per week or $403 per month for 24 months (for 4 areas of Slim Lipo)
One Time Payment
Special Price of Liposuction is $2990 per area and Slim Liposuction is $3500 per area (two areas and third area for 50% Off).
Terms and Conditions:
- The cost is an estimate based on an example when the patient is insured. The overall cost can differ from case to case depending on if the patient is insured or non-insured.
- This pricing calculation is a guide only. The specific weekly payment amount will be adjusted in relation to the size of the deposit made by the patient.
- The quoted cost is for the surgical fee only which includes the cost of the surgeon’s fee, the assistant surgeon’s fee and all related follow up visits.
- Additional fees for hospital and anaesthetic fees will still apply. Prospective patients are encouraged to talk to their insurer for more precise costing.
- The price is calculated based on a weekly payment charged over a 2-year period, consisting of 104 equal payments.
- Payment for the surgery and anaesthetist are required 1 week prior to your surgery. The payments for hospital fees are required upon admission.
- Patients are encouraged to book a consultation with Chelsea Cosmetics to have a clear surgical plan developed and so that they are informed of their different options. An initial appointment with Chelsea Cosmetics in some cases could is require additional fee of $100 if the condition is medically related, with the potential to receive some refund from Medicare for some procedures, the Medicare rebate if the patient has a referral is from $ 40-75 depends on Medicare item number used.
- This initial consultation fee will be deducted from the surgical costs if the patient books the procedure through the Chelsea Cosmetics.
- Results will vary from person to person.