Cosmetic tattoo is also known as permanent makeup or intradermal pigmentation. It is a radical method of administering natural pigments in to the dermal layer of the skin.
Chelsea cosmetics now offer semi-permanent cosmetic tattoo. It is an exciting state-of-the-art technology which is medically proven and is perfectly safe.
Our able and proficient professional uses a tiny pen-like machine to gently tap the relevant quantity of colour pigment in the determined area.
Semi-permanent cosmetic tattoo have a life of anywhere between 2 to 5 years. Colour mayfade depending on factors such as the environment, skin type etc.
A retouch is strongly recommended every 12 months.
Methods and benefits of cosmetic tattooing
We use an advanced and unique approach called the feathering (hair strokes) technique. It gives a natural look and compliments your features. In this method, black will not wash out to become an unnatural ‘blue’ or ’grey’ in case of eyebrow or eyeliner treatments.
Cosmetic tattoo has a life of between 2 – 5 years.
A significant advantage of semi-permanent cosmetic tattooing is that you can change your make up to be up-to-date with modern looks.
Who is the best candidate for this cosmetic tattooing?
This is for individuals who:
- Who have scanty or no hair in their eyebrow due to health reasons or over plucking.
- Have bald spots or scar marks where hair has not regrown.
- Have one eyebrow that is raised and required fixing.
- Suffer from Alopecia (hair loss)
- Find it hard to wear makeup due to visual problems
- Do not want the hassle of wearing makeup everyday.
- Have thin or no definite lip shape
- Have dull coloured lips
- Have lips that have been damaged due to the sun.
- Have lips with an irregular shape or scarred lips due to cold sores or a wound
- Want to emphasize their lip contours
- Have uneven eyes
- Have small eyes and wish to ‘open up the eyes’, enhancing their shape.
- Dermatological use of Cosmetic Tattooing (skin problems)
Hair follicle tattooing is a modern method that gives the feeling of a natural looking scalp.
It can be more obvious as the light background of the scalp is visible. The difference in the lighter background and the thinned hair that is remaining, can be narrowed by the advanced technique of tattoo hair simulation.
Stretch marks are caused due to a crack in the epidermal layer. They expose the dermis that is generally lighter in colour. Various techniques are available to remedy stretch marks like laser and PRP etc. After treatment of stretch marks and accomplishing flat and smooth skin; in some instances, the difference in colour can become a concern. Cosmetic tattooing is the perfect solution as it matches up with the colour of the skin, thus concealing the stretch marks.
Other Medical conditions:
- Scar camouflage
- Areola restoration
- Birth marks
- Age spots and freckles