Book Your PicoSure Consultation
and Get A Complementary Skin
Examination Valued At $163
During Your Consultation, You’ll Receive;
- A FREE Comprehensive Face & Neck Evaluation ($163 Value)
- Information on Alternative Facial Rejuvenation Procedures
- The Expected Results You Can Achieve
- All Your Special Questions Answered
- Clear Pricing, Special Offer & Payment Options
Request Your FREE PicoSure
What Can PicoSure Laser Treatment Do For Me
The PicoSure Laser can remove acne scars and tattoos in half the number of treatments when compared to older lasers, and most patients will only require approximately six to eight weeks between treatments.
- Clears Pigment, Wrinkles, Acne Scarring, and Tattoos
A special Focus Lens in the PicoSure Laser allows it to efficiently and effectively remove most impurities from the surface of your skin. Not only can it remove natural impurities, but it is also quite capable and best known for its ability to remove tattoos.
- Promotes Skin Rejuvenation
The laser is able to target the dermal skin layers and increase collagen and elastin production. This causes your skin to rejuvenate on its own in a natural way.
- Minimal Discomfort and Little or No Downtime
With the PicoSure Laser, there is almost no discomfort during the process itself, let alone the aftermath. During the procedure, you will feel a slight tingling sensation as the laser causes PressureWaves in your skin cells.
Why Choose PicoSure Laser Treatment
- It can safely and effectively reduce the appearance of Pigmentation, Acne Scars, Wrinkles.
- No damage to the surrounding skin tissue.
- Minimal discomfort, side effects and recovery time
- Clearance in just a few treatments
- Safe to use on all skin types.
- Low to no downtime following treatment
- Performed by accredited laser therapists
How It Works?
The Picosure laser works by using one of two wavelengths, a 755nm and 532nm options. This allows the team at Chelsea Cosmetics Melbourne to be more specific with what they target, and greater precision leads to better results.
The PicoSure Laser is a technological leap forward in skin rejuvenation that has many benefits, including minimal downtime, little to no pain (depending on the patient’s pain threshold) and improved results.
The PicoSure laser pressure wave technology can be used for
- Skin revitalisation
- Acne scar removal
- Wrinkle reduction
- Pigmentation removal
- Tattoo removal
Why Choose Chelsea Cosmetics for PicoSure Laser Treatment
Chelsea Cosmetics Melbourne are happy to now offer the PicoSure Laser technology to our clients and our team is well-trained in its use to provide excellent results. Speak to us to see if the PicoSure can help you with a situation that may be causing you grief, we will hold an initial consultation to assess your needs, making sure that this option is the best way forward for you.
Our highly qualified cosmetic skin doctors have the knowledge and expertise to find a solution for you, either by the use of the PicoSure Laser or another procedure that we offer. We ensure that all of our patients are best positioned for the finest results based on a careful consultation and in-depth discussion with you to ensure that your goals are realistic and achievable. Feel free to contact us today for a consultation and let’s work together to have you feeling confident in your skin once again.
Flexible, Affordable Pricing
Regular price for PicoSure treatment is $700 per session but today you can get it at a special price of $1800 for 3 sessions.
With flexible arrangements we can help make your treatment more affordable. We work with most insurance companies and have many accepted payment plan options.
Frequently Asked Questions
Terms and Conditions:
- The cost is an estimate based on an example when the patient is insured. The overall cost can differ from case to case depending on if the patient is insured or non-insured.
- This pricing calculation is a guide only. The specific weekly payment amount will be adjusted in relation to the size of the deposit made by the patient.
- The quoted cost is for the surgical fee only which includes the cost of the surgeon’s fee, the assistant surgeon’s fee and all related follow up visits.
- Additional fees for hospital and anaesthetic fees will still apply. Prospective patients are encouraged to talk to their insurer for more precise costing.
- The price is calculated based on a weekly payment charged over a 2-year period, consisting of 104 equal payments.
- Payment for the surgery and anaesthetist are required 1 week prior to your surgery. The payments for hospital fees are required upon admission.
- Patients are encouraged to book a consultation with Chelsea Cosmetics Melbourne to have a clear surgical plan developed and so that they are informed of their different options.
- Results will vary from person to person.