Book Your Ultherapy Consultation
and Get A Complementary Skin
Examination Valued At $275
During Your Consultation, You’ll Receive;
- A FREE Comprehensive Face & Neck Evaluation ($163 Value)
- A Step by Step Facial Skin Transformation ($112 Value)
- Information on Alternative Facial Rejuvenation Procedures
- The Expected Results You Can Achieve
- All Your Special Questions Answered
- Clear Pricing, Special Offer & Payment Options
Request Your FREE Ultherapy
What Are The Benefits of Ultherapy?
Ultherapy is a great alternative to the surgical facelift, especially for those not ready for
surgery or for patients that are looking to extend the effects of previous cosmetic surgery.
- Non-Invasive Skin Tightening - The ultrasound energy delivered during treatment, penetrates into the deeper layers of the dermis without incisions or other trauma to the skin and surrounding tissue.
- Customized To You - Ultherapy can be tailored to your precise needs and desired results, no matter how much skin laxity you have or the specific treatment areas you want to address.
- Safe, Few Side Effects - Your Ultherapy treatment will be a relatively comfortable process that does not require anesthesia. You will be able to return to regular activities right away
- Long-Lasting Results - As collagen is produced to support the underlying layers, the skin will maintain its tighter more youthful appearance for a longer period.
Is It Right For You?
You Are a Suitable Candidate for Ultherapy If:
- The skin on your face and neck has begun to sag, giving an all-around older, exhausted look.
- You are looking for facial lifting but you are not ready for surgery.
- You're 30 or above and have mild to moderate skin laxity.
- You are a younger person, but you want to "stay ahead of the game" and you're looking for an aesthetic maintenance option.
In this video, we followed TV star Sara Roza as she urdergoes the revolutionary new Ultherapy for skin lift, tightening and improving lines and wrinkles.
Why Dr. Attalla Is The Best Choice For Ultherapy
Dr Mark Attalla
MBBCHa, FACCS – Cosmetic Surgeon
Dr Mark Attalla has over 20 year’s experience with the Ultherapy procedure. He has expert knowledge of the deep and superficial structures of the face.
During your private consultation, he will discuss the benefits of Ultherapy with you and answer any questions you may have about the procedure.
He will assess your facial structures and current level of skin laxity. Once Dr Attalla has a good understanding of the outcomes you are looking for, he will walk you through the steps of a personalized Ultherapy treatment plan.
Dr Attalla will take your health history, as well as current medication and supplement use, into consideration. This will help him tailor your treatment to you and your health profile.
Flexible, Affordable Ultherapy Pricing
- Brow lift: $350
- Brow Lift and Around eyes: $480
- Lower Face: $1,450
- Lower Face and Under Chin: $2,350
- Lower Face/ Chin/ Neck: $3,250
- Full face- No Under Chin: $2,000
- Full face with Under Chin: $3,000
- Full Face/ Chin/ Neck: $3,800
- Chin: $1,000
- Neck $1,000
- Neck and Chin: $1,800
- Decolletage : $750
Frequently Asked Questions
Terms and Conditions:
- The cost is an estimate based on an example when the patient is insured. The overall cost can differ from case to case depending on if the patient is insured or non-insured.
- This pricing calculation is a guide only. The specific weekly payment amount will be adjusted in relation to the size of the deposit made by the patient.
- The quoted cost is for the surgical fee only which includes the cost of the surgeon’s fee, the assistant surgeon’s fee and all related follow up visits.
- Additional fees for hospital and anaesthetic fees will still apply. Prospective patients are encouraged to talk to their insurer for more precise costing.
- The price is calculated based on a weekly payment charged over a 1-year period, consisting of 52 equal payments.
- Payment for the surgery and anaesthetist are required 1 week prior to your surgery. The payments for hospital fees are required upon admission.
- Patients are encouraged to book a consultation with Chelsea Cosmetics to have a clear surgical plan developed and so that they are informed of their different options. An initial appointment with Chelsea Cosmetics in some cases could is require additional fee of $100 if the condition is medically related, with the potential to receive some refund from Medicare for some procedures, the Medicare rebate if the patient has a referral is from $ 40-75 depends on Medicare item number used.
- This initial consultation fee will be deducted from the surgical costs if the patient books the procedure through the Chelsea Cosmetics.
- Results will vary from person to person.