For a very long time, skin rejuvenation through microneedling has been a well-known treatment. The procedure had the problem of being painful, with considerable downtime to follow due to multiple needle marks and bruises. VIVACE treatment, now offered by Chelsea Cosmetics, changes all of this.
The process was messy due to blood pouring from the needle entry points. The new technology of microneedling radiofrequency machines has worked very well to reduce the downtime as the bleeding or bruising has been almost nonexistent.
The robotic gliding motion of the Vivace hand piece has also contributed to less painful and least traumatic penetration of the needles causing more effective treatment and less disturbance of the skin integrity and hence low or no downtime.
The radiofrequency heat waves cause a seal of the bleeding areas during the treatment, stimulating collagen production on its own.
The added benefit of having the open channels caused by the needles allows for add on infusion treatments possibility as skin boosters and PRP infusions allowing a comprehensive care plan.
There are few Radiofrequency needling machines in the market, and our clinic prides itself on testing the most popular five devices from highly renowned TGA registered and approved companies.
After our thorough search and trials of the machines, we have confidently decided to buy the VIVACE Microneedling Radiofrequency machine from Cynosure. Our reasons for this are all patient-centred to get the best out of the technology for our clients.
What should I do next if I’m interested in vivace skin treatment?
If you think you may benefit from the VIVACE microneedling, contact Chelsea Cosmetics Melbourne to organise a free consultation. Our skilled and knowledgeable team will assess your situation and goals to determine if this is the right cosmetic procedure for you.
The Chelsea Cosmetics Melbourne team is here to help. They will discuss your options to ensure you make the right decision while giving you complete peace of mind. If the VIVACE process is not the right match for your goals, we will be able to determine the cosmetic procedure is right for you.
Give us a call today on (03) 88223472, and let us help you achieve a look that fills you with confidence each day.
Why Choose Chelsea Cosmetics?
Most Advanced Technologies
We always look for the most advanced technology all over the world and we pioneered Fat concentrate transplant, Skin Mesotherapy gun and Plasma pen fibroblast treatment.
Dr Mark Attalla has 20 years of surgical experience in cosmetic surgery. All the patients are examined well for their suitability for surgeries and all the required tests are done before fat removal surgery.
We also pride ourselves with keeping up to date with the ever changing cosmetic industry. Continuous learning is the only way we can provide the latest and most effective procedures.
How it Works
The benefits of the treatment and why we have chosen VIVACE
While there are a range of ways to change the aesthetic of your face, our anti-wrinkle injections, for example, VIVACE offers the following specific benefits:
- Lower pain: The fact that any needling should be painful to a degree, Vivace has got gold plated needles and robotic gliding technique to control the entry points and smooth gliding of the needles to be gentle and less traumatic while working on the collagen stimulation.
- Less bruising or bleeding: Due to the radiofrequency energy which is evenly distributed during the process of penetration, the small capillaries are sealed, and no bleeding is seen during the treatment even with deep penetration which can reach up to 3.5 mm. This means that there’s no redness or bruise and you can continue your daily activities as you wish immediately afterwards.
- Efficiency: The collagen stimulation in VIVACE is derived from three modes of action. Needling effect, radiofrequency effect and LED effect, which is another source of energy-based collagen stimulation(RED LED) or antibacterial (BLUE LED) as an addition to the treatment.
- Chances for add-ons skin boosters are another benefit as the treatment leaves the skin with open needling channels for up to 6 hours where we can use face masks, infuse skin boosters, vitamins, PRP or anything we wish to use to enhance the skin naturally.
- Our extra care to make the treatment more comfortable is providing enough time for numbing of the area and using cold air if needed to ease the discomfort.
- The treatment can be done anytime in the year and for any skin type.
- There’s no downtime and no complicated aftercare routine.
- The decision of the session’s protocol will be confirmed after a proper consultation with ourprofessional team to get the best outcome depending on the medical indication of the treatment.
As with most of our cosmetic surgery procedures, VIVACE works to provide a more desired look. This can be a preference for those who wish to avoid a more invasive surgical method like liposuction.
Most Popular FAQs
Many patients have said the treatment feels like little more than light pressure to the face, with an occasional, light sparking feeling.
Our skilled staff will ensure a comfortable patient experience throughout the treatment. Most patients say they found the procedure to be comfortable and virtually pain-free. This machine was designed with patient comfort in mind.
It’s essential to work with our trusted doctors who use the FDA-cleared devices to give you confidence in its safety and reliability. The Chelsea Cosmetics patient experience has been designed to be the most comfortable practice with the most exceptional results. The device used is only one part of the process; the right doctor and recovery system managed by our team will enhance your results.
Many patients find three treatments, spaced four to six weeks apart, provide the experience they are looking for. Single treatment sessions are an option depending on the results desired.
The actual procedure takes around 45 minutes, with an additional 30 to 45 minutes sometimes required for numbing.
Most patients find that after the treatment they do not require any makeup. If you are going to use some, however, we recommend waiting at least six hours or until the next morning.